Furniture is any kind of object you can put in your room to decorate it. From chairs and tables to fireflies and planets, furniture comes in a limitless variety that can add more personality to a room. You can easily make your own or buy some from the shop.
Furniture can be more than just a picture in a room:
- Some furniture has animation actions that happen when you click on it.
- Some furniture has the ability to change color if you click on it.
- Some furniture glows when your mouse is over it, showing that you can click on it to go somewhere or see something. A green glow means the door furniture will take you to another room. An orange glow means the furniture will open a new browser tab with a link such as the wiki or an outside website.
How to get and use furniture
- Choose Shop → Furniture to find something you like.
- Click to take a closer look at the many pieces of player-made furniture. Click on one you like and buy it!
- If you don't have enough coins yet, play some games to earn enough.
- To use your new furniture, choose Stuff → Furniture and click the little house to put it in your room.
- Click the close box to close your inventory and return to your room.
The room will be in editing mode. Check out the edit your room tutorial to see how you can resize and rearrange your new furniture. If you don't have enough to buy the furniture you want in the shop, you can play games for coins until you have enough.