Agents are volunteer customer support operatives that will help you have a better Glowbe experience. Agents choose their name when they are selected.
Only official Whirlwhinds Media Agents have "Agent" in their display names; regular Glowbe players are not able to use that word in a display name.
Agents' duties include:
- Handling reports
- Enforcing Glowbe's Terms of Service and Community Standards
- Moderating official Glowbe groups and discussions
- Responding to questions from players
- Running official events and contests
- Advising content creators
- Taking note of feedback from the Glowbe community
How can I become an Agent?
Whirlwhinds Media is not currently taking applications for new Agents. The job of Agent is a volunteer job that you have to apply and interview for. If and when the call goes out for more applicants, the opening will be announced prominently on Glowbe.
Whirlwhinds Media also considers factors including, but not limited to:
- the applicant's disciplinary history in Glowbe
- knowledge of Glowbe's features and community
- communication skills
How do I Contact an Agent?
- If you wish to report a violation of Glowbe's Terms of Service, use the reporting system. Using the reporting system guarantees that your report will get seen by whichever Agent is on duty, and will generate a record with proof of the offense at the time that it happened.
- If you have a question, using the Contact Us form will get your question seen by the Agent on duty.
- Glowbe mail is not an official support channel. If you submit support requests or questions via mail to an Agent, you may be directed to another venue, or it may take a while for you to receive a response.
- If you see Agents around and just want to say hello, feel free! Agents are happy to meet you! However, please do not take it personally if the Agent is working and cannot talk for very long, or has to move to another room without much of a goodbye, to take care of an issue.